Lakeshore Ride Link provides transportation resources for members of Muskegon, Ottawa, Allegan and Kent counties. It works in coalition with Pioneer Resources and Call 2-1-1.
Title VI Non-discrimination Policy
a way to get there »
Pioneer Resources offers Transportation services for persons with mobility impairments, developmental disabilities, senior citizens, and others facing transportation barriers through partnerships with contracted agencies. Services are provided along the lakeshore in western Michigan (Ottawa and Muskegon counties). Pioneer Resources may also assist eligible organizations with field trips and special events.
Make a Transportation Reservation
Those needing to make a transportation reservation can submit a request online via the online form below. There is also the option to simply print out the Transportation Request form and fax or email it to the appropriate number listed at the top of the form. Please contact us for questions about eligibility criteria and availability.
Submit Reservation Online
Mail-in or Fax Reservation
- Fleet includes lift-equipped transit buses, vans and school buses
- Available for people who attend skill-building programs
- Shuttles for community-based instruction
- Request for specialized outings
Our Partners Include:
Transportation services are provided in partnership with the following organizations:
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- LifeCircles/PACE Program of Muskegon and Holland
- Cherry Health
- HealthWest of Muskegon County
- Evergreen Commons
- Ottawa County Community Health
- Muskegon Area Intermediate School District