- This event has passed.
Holiday Light Tour
December 8, 2022 - December 22, 2022
Below is the standard information on our annual Holiday Light Tour. See you next year!
Ways to Participate:
FREE! This includes a listing and directions to each home, along with a holiday playlist. Registration is required, follow the link/button above.
- Personal | Family vehicle. Due to Covid-19, transportation will not be provided by Pioneer Resources.
- List of locations and directions coming soon!
- Each dollar counts as one vote ($1 = 1 vote).
- You may vote for multiple homes or a single home.
- Voting is typically open for 2 weeks.
- Must register for a free ticket to vote. Voting takes place on the same website as the ticket
ENTER YOUR HOME
- Only $10 to register your home/business in the Holiday Light Tour! Muskegon County addresses only, please.
- Registration fee is applied toward your home/location’s votes ($10=10 votes)!
- By the first date of the tour, you will receive a sign to place in your yard that will indicate your home is a participating location on the tour.
Winners: Winners will be announced at the end of the two week tour. All winners will receive a shout-out on our event website & social media, bragging rights, and a prize package!
NEW in 2022 – HOT COCOA KICK OFF!
We met at Hackley Park (near the stage) for a Hot Cocoa Kick Off! Free hot cocoa for all guests and passers-by, printed listing of all participating locations, and of course, Holiday Lights!