a way to get there »
Pioneer Resources offers Transportation services for persons with mobility impairments, developmental disabilities, senior citizens, and others facing transportation barriers through partnerships with contracted agencies. Services are provided along the lakeshore in western Michigan (Ottawa and Muskegon counties). Pioneer Resources may also assist eligible passengers or organizations with field trips and special events.
Make a Transportation Reservation
Please contact us for eligibility criteria and availability, or simply print out the Transportation Request form and fax it to the appropriate number listed at the top of the form.Download Transportation Form
- Fleet includes lift-equipped transit buses, vans and school buses.
- Available for people who attend skill-building programs.
- Shuttles for community-based instruction.
- Request for specialized outings
Our Partners Include:
Transportation services are provided in partnership with the following organizations:
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- LifeCircles/PACE Program of Muskegon and Holland
- Head Start of Muskegon Oceana
- Evergreen Commons
- Ottawa County Community Health
- Muskegon Area Intermediate School District